Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 165

Blueberry Goodness

It may be expensive as hell to live in the Bay Area, but there is no other place I'd want to live. In addition to the openmindness (as long as you believe what we believe), the people, the history, there is the fresh fruit that we are blessed to have damn near all year round. I don't know how it happened, but I had managed to never eat a fresh blueberry until last year. I love them.

I took this with my macro lens. It was almost 5pm and I was sitting right next to the window. Our apartment gets western exposure, so between 4-8 the sun is blasting into the apartment. I didn't tweak the color or anything. I just played with the Shadow and Highlight buttons in Lightroom 2 to get this color. The berries were a bit ashy and dull in reality.

Specifications:
Exposure: 1/125
Aperture: f/9.0
Focal Length: 100 mm
ISO: 200
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 100 mm f2.8 Macro
Date & Time: 4:22 pm- 6/14/10
Posted: 6/14/10

- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: