Friday, June 25, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 176

New Spice Rack

This is courtesy of my aunt as a wedding gift. It took almost a year to get. It was originally delivered to our old address and left on the front steps. The unsecured front steps. As far as we know, some hoodrat has got the original spice rack and is filling it up with their reefer and dope.

I said reefer. Haha!

Aren't reefer and dope the same thing? I don't know. That "Just Say No" got to me and I've never touched either.

Specifications:
Exposure: 1/80
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 200
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Date & Time: 5:25 pm- 6/24/10
Posted: 6/25/10

- Strange ((^_~))

1 comments:

Spice Rack said...

The advantage of this spice rack is its durability and the quality, and talking about efficiency and space saving. This spice rack sure does make our spices more organize and accessible. Rating 5/5! great post!