Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 163

Minty Good

In case you haven't heard, it's officially summer here in the Bay Area. It's hot, windows are open 24 hours a day, and cold, delicious treats are out in full tempting folk. I even shaved my legs this morning in anticipation of having to wear a skirt to beat the heat. We went to the grocery store today and our cart was full of mainly things to drink and ice cream. These Safeway cups of ice cream were on sale for $.49. Score!

By the way, I did wear a skirt. I need to get more sun on my legs. For a black chick, my legs are pale as a ghost.

Specifications:
Exposure: 1/60
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 85 mm
ISO: 200
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 28-135mm
Date & Time: 7:30 pm- 6/12/10
Posted: 6/12/10

- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: