Monday, March 29, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 88

See You at the Crossroads

I got me a brand spankin' new Nikon Coolpix L110 camera on Friday (in red of course) and I've been having a blast (and a lot of frustration) testing it out over the past few days. For the most part I love the camera. It's slightly bigger than a typical point & shoot camera, but feels like it only weighs an ounce. It's got a great zoom lens and the 12 mega pixels so I can print higher quality prints. My biggest headache so far is just getting a handle on the focusing. I don't care how steady I have my hand sometimes I just can't stop the camera from shaking. I actually think it's something internal (in the camera). I can hear tiny computers doing whatever it is they do. I still need to play with it more.

I took this photo as I was leaving the plantation this afternoon. It's not as focused as I would like it, but it'll do for now.

Specifications:

Exposure: 1/470

Aperture: f5.4

Focal Length: 75 mm
ISO: 80
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L110

Lens: Point & Shoot
Date & Time: 5:20 pm-3/29/10
Posted: 3/29/10



- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: