Monday, May 03, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 123

Seriously, who needs this stuff in the real world?

I don't remember if I mentioned it earlier, but I've had to retake my statistics class (yeah, the one I took last summer). Apparently, my "D" wasn't good enough for HNU and they wouldn't allow it to transfer. So, I've been stuck taking the class again this semester. I need at least a "C" for the class to transfer and for me to graduate and be done with this stage of the higher education.

I swear, if I don't pass this class this time I'm going to have to get real ugly and start cursing at someone. I can't take it a third time.

Specifications:

Exposure: 1/1600

Aperture: f1.8

Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 400
Camera:
Canon EOS 50D

Lens: EF 50 mm f/1.8II
Date & Time: 5:37 pm -5/3/10
Posted: 5/3/10



- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: