Sunday, May 30, 2010

Making Changes

As you can see I've been making changes to the blog. It's a good thing I don't have a lot of hair on my head or I would have pulled most of it out by now. I cannot figure out how to get some of the text on the previous pictures to show up. It's there, but since the new background is black and the text is black it's not showing. I have spent hours trying to find the problem with no luck even though I've followed what should be simple directions. To say it's frustrating is to say that the sky is blue and Bush II was a bad president.

I aiming to start writing more about my other interests now that I'm done with school (at least for the semester). I did change the tag line of the website to give you, my dear followers, a clearer idea of what's going on and what to expect in the future. We'll see how that goes.

0 comments: