Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 34

Christina

I was surfing around a photography blog today and one of the participants was lamenting over an assigned photo project for her class. She had to take a photo of a loved one, but the loved one couldn't be in the photo. I decided to borrow the idea. This is just one of many things that remind me of my wife, CraigiePoo aka Christina.

I was having issues with the color. The jewelry is really shiny and was reflecting the color of other items sitting on the table. A quick click of a button or two in Adobe Lightroom 2 and the photo went from color to B&W.


Specifications:
Exposure: 1/100 sec at f/5.6
Focal Length: 127 mm
ISO: 640
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 28-135mm f3.5-5.6
Time: 8:46 pm
Date: 2/3/10
Posted: 2/3/10


- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: