Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 33

Sunset

I took this on campus. The sun was setting and casting strange glows. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I think I may have gone a little to far with the tweaking in Adobe Lightroom 2. In person the sky was more red, but somehow in the 5 minutes it took me to get up all the damn stairs to get this photo the light had moved (actually I blame the trees) and I just couldn't capture any of the red-pinkish hue. All I got was a flat grayish-blue sky. I did snap a few photos while I was on the ground, but didn't really care for them. One day I'll figure out how to get the trees to show more green.


Specifications:
Exposure: 1/8 sec at f/5.6
Focal Length: 33mm
ISO: 640
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 28-135mm f3.5-5.6
Time: 5:39pm
Date: 2/2/10
Posted: 2/2/10

0 comments: