Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 24

Hey y'all. I was on a photo taking roll today. CraigiePoo has taken up making compote (jam like stuff that ain't technically jam). She made three flavors today and I spent the entire afternoon snapping photos. I think this week will be a theme week. You guessed it! I'll be posting pictures of the process throughout the week. According to my memory card I took over 1200 photos today! That's just counting the photos that made it to my computer before I started deleting.

Here's the first photo:

Cranberries, mangos, limes, oranges, and a mixture of strawberries and blueberries (not shown in this photo).


Specifications:
Exposure: 1/13 sec at f/6.3
Focal Length: 127mm
ISO: 1000
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 28-135mm f3.5-5.6
Time: 1:24pm
Date: 1/24/10

0 comments: