Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 12


Just a little lite reading.

This is reason number two why I need to get out of the book industry. I haven't learned that just because it's on the free bookshelf doesn't mean I have to bring it home with me. I took this in my living room. What you don't see are the other three bookshelves crammed with books, the books on the floor, and the books under my desk. There are even books on another bookshelf in the bedroom.

Yes, I do have a lot of books about sex (there are a lot more not shown in the photo). I plan to amass the world's largest collection of books on sex and sexuality.

Specifications:
Exposure: 1/10 sec at f/4.3
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lens: EF 28-135mm f3.5-5.6
Time: 6:57pm
Date: 1/12/10

0 comments: