Monday, May 04, 2009

Insomnia is 9 ½ Bitches!!!!

So this past weekend I slept until about 11 on Saturday and til 10 on Sunday. It was nice. I haven’t been able to sleep in that late on a weekend in a long time. Anyways, last night (Sunday) I was all prepared to get into bed by 9 so I could get up bright and early to work out in the morning. I took my shower, got in my pajamas, took a melatonin and was all set to get in bed by 9. 9 o’clock rolls around and I’m still wide awake. Ok, no big deal. I’ll just watch Family Guy and then go to bed. 9:30 rolls around, Family Guy is off and I’m still awake. I watch American Dad and finally climb into bed at 10 expecting to fall fast asleep.

Sometime around 11:45pm I found myself sitting at my computer going through my photos deleting a bunch of them. It was like I had drunk a whole pot of super coffee. I was wide awake. Around 12:15 I climb back into bed and continue to toss and turn. I finally gave up on sleeping in the bed around 1am and made my way to the couch where I probably laid awake for another 20 minutes, finally falling asleep around 1:30 only to be awaken a short while later around 4:30. 4:30 was the time I had planned to get up to workout this morning.

That ain’t happened today.

I finally managed to crawl out of bed around 6:10 and managed to make it out of the house a few minutes after 7.

Ugh!!! I am so exhausted today. So much for starting my week out on a positive note.


-Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: