Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recap

Ok, so it’s been about a year since I’ve updated this blog with anything personal about my life. So here we go:

Lovelife
One word: AWESOMENESS. So, when we last spoke I mentioned how I had just started seeing this nice woman, Lady D. Fast forward to today: I’M GETTING MARRIED ON JULY 19TH, 2009!!! We moved in together on August 1st, 2008. The woman formerly now as Lady D, now and forever more known as Craig or CraigiePoo, popped the question on September 2, 2008 a week shy of our 6 month anniversary.

AWESOMENESS!!!

I couldn’t be happier. I’ve picked out my dress. Actually, I had to have mine custom made. Apparently, red wedding dresses haven’t quite caught in the good ole U.S. of A. I look so darn cute, I can’t stand it!

We’ve gotten our wedding bands, wedding invitations, wedding ceremony and reception site, wedding favors. We’ve gotten it all already. Now, comes the hardest part...waiting until July 19th. I’m still not sure how many guest we’re going to have. We originally had it around 76 people, but if everybody who is on our current list shows up...with their guest, it’ll be around 110. Whoo hoo! Good times!!! Can’t wait.

On a funny note: Shawty Le Red, also now and forever known as Alexis (cause she didn’t like being referred to as Shawty Le Red), is going to be my maid of honor. She was going to be just a bridesmaid, but got bumped up to Maid of Honor since the Cranky Librarian has decided it’s too much work to keep in contact with anyone anymore. Meh, it happens.

School
I almost dropped out of college in the Fall 08 semester. I am so over getting my BA degree. I’m ready to move on to the next thing. I hated all my classes last semester. If I’m paying $1500 a class I expect more than watching HBO dramas and playing bloody video games. One teacher even caused me to go home and drink after the first class because he was so erratic in his teaching style. I dropped the course. One of my other classes was cancelled due to low enrollment. Blah blah blah yada yada yada, I’m now graduating in December 2009 instead of May 2009. I am so over it.

Work
I’m thankful that I still have a job ::said through clench teeth while soul slowly continues to die::

-Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: