Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back in the Game

So, it would appear that everyone’s favorite strangelilblackgrl is back in the sex having game. After 457 days of sex with my right hand and my dirty imagination, I have gotten laid.

::CROWD GOES WILD WITH CHEERS::

After so much time away from the game, I find that I really don’t know what I’m doing anymore. My new paramour is actually quite shy and very quiet. I’m finding that I’m having to be the aggressor...which I kinda like. ::insert silly giggle here:: If only I can find a way to make my move so that things get rolling before 10, 11 o’clock at night. I got to work in the morning and staying up until 2 f*cking on a weekday is not conducive to me getting out of bed on time.

Anyway, back to me having forgotting everything about pleasing a woman. After being rejected so many times by the ex-wife, my confidence has definitely taking a hit. Sex was the one thing I knew I was good at (ask all the other broads who aren’t ex-wives). Now I finding myself having conversations in my head while I’m in the middle of the act. It’s crazy.

- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: