Monday, October 29, 2007

Survey- 40 questions

I found this on myspace. I love these things. I don't know what happened to questions 4, 27 & 35

1. Who was the last person to call you baby & meant it? Don’t remember .
2. What color are your eyes? Brown.
3. How tall are you? 5'4”
5. Do you like your parents? Yes
6. Do you secretly like someone? No...haven’t crushed on anyone in a long time
7. Why did your last relationship end? Ask her
8.Whats your favorite book? Too many to name just one
9. Favorite ex? Ms. Smith
10. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep.
11. Do you look like your mom or dad? Depends on what the person looking at me thinks.
12. Can you do a split? No
13. What movie do you want to see right now? Saw IV...right after I see the Saw II and Saw III
14. What did you do for New Year's Eve? Watched my then wife sleep. I'd been promised sex.
15. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? It was alright
16. Was your mom a cheerleader? No.
17. What's the last letter of your middle name? I have two middle names and until this very moment didn’t realize the both ended in ‘A’
18. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6-7
19. Do you like care bears? I don’t hate them
20. Do you know how to play poker? Hee hee... you said poke her
21. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes.
22. What do you wear to sleep? Bottoms and top unless it’s too hot then it’s just the bottoms baby!!!
23. Anything big ever happen in your town? We’re fond of murder. :(
24. is your hair straight or curly? Uh...i don’t know. I guess very tightly curled. Is that what we’re calling the hair of black folks these days?
25. Is your tongue pierced? NO.
26. Do you like Liver and Onions? No. I still have dreams of getting laid again.
28. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny
29. ever been to LA.? Yes.
30. Who is on your mind right now? No one
31. Any plans for tonight? Going to class to get my edumacation. Imma be smart!!!
32. What's your favorite song at the moment? "Gimme More" by Britney Spears. What?! She’s gonna make a comeback! You watch!!!
33. Do you hate chocolate? No.
34. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Nothing
36. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No.
37. What do people usually mistake you for? Extra serious.
38. Are you easy to get along with? Yes...as long as you agree with me.
39. What is your favorite time of day? Late late night or early early morning.
40. Are you a generally happy person? I try to be, but I’m really moody.

Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: