Saturday, October 20, 2007

Recap

School
So, since my last posting, I’ve started school at Holy Names University. Yeah for me!!! Stupid Cal State Eastbay couldn’t get their act together in 5 months. HNU accepted me 1 month after receiving my application. I’m a junior in the Religious Studies program. Funny thing is, for a Catholic school, they don’t seem to offer many religious studies class each semester.

BTW, I managed to pass that Biology class I took over the summer with a 'C.'

Job
I was offered a position in a new department a week before my old job was to end. There are times when I wish I would have taken my little pitiful retention bonus and just left the damn company. No one knows anything and no one seems interested in trying to figure out how to do what it is their supposed to know.

Personal Life
GirlMeat and I have officially separated and are almost fully divorced. I’ve moved out into my own apartment. It’s ok, except I have a ghetto neighbor who likes to yell out her child almost every night. Why is she so angry?

GirlMeat and I are getting along better now than the we were the entire time we lived together. Most days I’m ok with the state of our relationship as it currently stands. Other times I wonder if remaining friends is really such a good idea? Sometimes I think I should just cut all ties and move on. I’m used to never seeing or having any communication with a person again once we’ve broken up. GirlMeat and I spend most of the workday emailing each other back and forth.

Sex Life
It’s now been 310 days since I last had sex…with someone who wasn’t me. Why is it so hard to find normal, fairly sane people to get a little horizontal loving from?

So...so...so very horny.

Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: