Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photo of the Day-Day 112

Nifty-Fifty in Green

I finally went out and purchased the Canon 50mm f1.8 lens. It's a $100 lens that everyone raves about. It's supposed to really great in low light and for shooting portraits. We got home late and I didn't have much time to play with it before the sun went down. I snapped this photo of one of CraigiePoo's plants. I think they lens will take some getting used to. It makes a lot of noise when it's trying to focus. I'm really hoping that's just the design of the lens and not that this particular lens is defective. I hate having to return stuff.

Specifications:

Exposure: 1/30

Aperture: f1.8

Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 640
Camera:
Canon EOS 50D

Lens: EF 50 mm
Date & Time: 7:52 pm -4/22/10
Posted: 4/22/10


- Strange ((^_~))

0 comments: